Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Update!!!

It's a.....


BOY!!!!!!!


hahaha, I know this is a little late :), but better late than never, right?




This is my little tummy at 19 weeks!!



21 Weeks


23 Weeks!!!


I can't believe how fast it is going. This little boy will be here before we know it. I have been really lucky and haven't had morning sickness but I have been really really tired. I swear that I could pass out at 8:00 pm every night. I probably should because when May comes, the sleep is going to almost nothing.

2 comments:

  1. When May comes, you'll have to go to bed at 8:00pm, you'll wake up at 8:00am, and somehow you will have only achieved 3 hours of sleep. ;) I'm so excited for you guys!!!! I need to visit you before I leave back to Germany...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh... I didn't notice any difference in size, you're tiny!! But beautiful! I wish I was there to take care of you and rub your belly and love you! We miss you guys so much and think about you everyday! Rylee misses her Auntie Kim and Unkie Stanford! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete