Saturday, August 4, 2012

DIY - Mirror

Ok, so I went to this garage sale and they had this awesome mirror that didn't sell and so they let me have it for free. Sweet!!
 I first took out the mirror and washed the frame so that it didn't have all the dirt and grime on it :).
 Then I gave that beauty three layers of white paint; I just used some white spray paint that I had in the garage.
Then I got this glaze from Sherwin Williams. I had never done glaze before and was nervous. It's probably a little much, but I love it!! Tada!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, that looks amazing! Look at you - becoming the crafty little homemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is amazing!! What kind of glaze is it? I want to do that it is so beautiful! I need more ideas for cheap crafts cause there is nothing else to do out here ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's called Sherwood Glaze from Sherwin Williams. You should do it, it is easy and fun. If you were out here we could do it together...just saying.

      Delete