Friday, January 4, 2013

Recipe - Best Grilled Cheese...Seriously!

The other day we were craving a grilled cheese sandwich and Mark decided to get crazy with it :).

Ok, it's not really that crazy or complex, but it tasted so freaking good! Maybe it just majorly hit the spot for us, but I swear it was the best sandwich. Tell me what you think...

Here goes:

2 pieces of bread (we used a multi-grain, but any is fantastic)
Cheddar Cheese from the block (I'm sure shredded would be just as good)
Honey
Butter

First, you are going to butter one side of each piece of bread, this will be the outside of your sandwich.

Then, you will butter one inside piece.

Next you will put some honey on the other, non buttered, inside piece.

Put your cheese in between the buttered side and the honey side and cook your sandwich like any other grilled cheese.

We did it in a non-sick pan on our stove. Cook until the cheese is melted.

I seriously have been asking Mark to make one of these for me every single day, and NO, I'm not pregnant :). Enjoy! Sorry that I don't have a pic to share. I ate them all too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment