Friday, July 31, 2009

fun stuff

While we were dating we had so much fun staying up really late and talking and laughing. It was also great because we both love soccer and so we would play a lot of soccer together. After a couple months of dating though, I went to BYU-Hawaii. That was sooooooooooooo awesome for me. For my birthday though, Mark and Bowen came out to visit me. After a few rocky days, we had a lot of fun hanging out in Hawaii. We were able to go skydiving and parasailing. It was fun to spend some time together and for my birthday we all went to a fancy dinner and Mark decorated my bed with flowers and peanut m&m's (yummy).



While I was there, I went snorkeling and totally thought I was going to die. We went to this place called Shark's Cove and we were swimming around looking at all of the cool fish. We were done snorkeling so we swam over to one side of the cove to get out and next thing we know we are swirling around and hitting coral and flailing all of our limbs. We finally got out of the water and I was bleeding all over the place. I had some pretty sweet scars though. I was able to experience a lot of things in Hawaii. I saw a lot of historical places, see and go to the beautiful campus, go to Matsumoto's and a lot of other things. We met really awesome people too, like the bum that we saw EVERYWHERE. He always drank this muddy water, ewwwwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment