Friday, July 31, 2009

Call 911...FIRE!!!

The best story of all time, and if you live within 25 miles of AF, then you probably heard about it. It all started with a scavenger hunt with all of our friends for a date idea! It was so fun, we were running around and finding clues and racing other couples. Next thing we know we are at my house! I go sprinting inside and I ran all the way up to our bonus room and then Ruggles tackles me and won't let go.
My first thought was, "You sicko, let go of me your married!" Finally, I took off running for the next clue and people told me it was in my basement. I found it odd that there were candles and flower pedals everywhere, but who cares, I will WIN this race! I get to the end of the road of candles and pedals to see my cute little Marky in a circle of them. I start yelling, "I won, I won." I think he started to get annoyed :). He proposes, it was cute, we caressed, and it was cuter.

We went upstairs to share the love and my dad smells smoke and we look at it is billowing, yes, billowing from the basement. We run down there and my basement was caught on fire. Fire trucks, neighbors everywhere, and my dad totally ticked off and I was engaged!!!!

hahahaha the fire truck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment