Friday, July 31, 2009

We bathed in Burger King


The next big adventure was meeting Mark's family in Cali and going to Laguna Seca. Me, Mark, and Robby Rob were all going to drive to Cali for a family vacation and I was going to meet his family for the first time!! When we got to Cali, we were all sooooooooo exhausted that we had this genius plan to take a nap on the beach. Well, you see, when you are really tired you don't move a whole lot and Cali is very sunny and hot. If you put two and two together, then you get scab on my cheek. So, I scabbed my whole right side of my face. We were going to stay in a motel but they ended up being all full so the next night we slept in the car in the parking lot of Burger King. The best part though, was getting ready the next morning in Burger King's bathroom and having someone else come in to the restroom as you are washing your face and have them ask you if you are their new neighbors. I wondered if I was supposed to take cookies and welcome them to the parking lot?!?! So interesting, but it for sure brings good memories. We had so much fun the rest of the time eating good food, surfing, riding cruisers, and just hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment