Saturday, June 19, 2010

WORLD CUP!!!!!! Oh, how I love this game!

It's 5:30 am and our alarm clock goes off, and for once we are able to get out of bed easily, which for me, doesn't happen very often. Why would today be any different than any other ordinary day? Well, the WORLD CUP could be the reason!!! I love events like this that bring the whole world together to unite and as you watch you want every team to do well. Of course, you have your favorites, but there usually isn't a team that you want to do terrible. It's the same with the Olympics!

I had to share this commercial because I LOVE it!! I hope you enjoy it too.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously want to play soccer with you guys next summer..... but actually I know I'll make a fool of myself. Can we please just sit on the side lines and eat carmel Bugles?

    ReplyDelete