Sunday, October 17, 2010

UPDATE!!!

I know that's an original title, but hey, it's been a while since I have blogged and after all, it is an update.
First off: We bought a house!!! We are sooo excited.

This is our cute little house! We haven't moved in yet because we are fixing some things first. We will post some before and after pictures after we are done. The house is in Provo, in a neighborhood off of Center Street on your way to the lake. So far, the neighbors are absolutely amazing! Oh, and I can't wait to invite you guys over to see it. I'll even make you dinner :)

Second: I started a new job and I love it! I work at L&T Construction in the office. I do accounting, I answer the phones, and I assist the project manager/president/v.p in whatever they need. I really like it! I still work at my old job (Prototyping Management Corp) a couple hours a week, keeping up with all of their accounting. It works out so nicely cause then I earn a little extra moola, which is always nice.

Third: McKenna, my cute sister, is ENGAGED!!! She is getting married in December and moving into the apartment that we were living in.

Anyway, that's a short update, but an update nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. It's cool that you two bought a house! Grandma said that you had, but wasn't sure where, etc... If you need any help moving or anything, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, congratulations! I am excited for you guys, it sure is good to see the update! I've been wondering about you! And tell McKenna Congrats too!

    ReplyDelete