Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lovely Activities

Do you remember that Office episode when Kevin walks up to Pam and starts crying like a baby right next to her chest? You find out that he was going to see if she would leak milk. It was hilarious!!!!

We had our 4th anniversary on May 27th.  We left Zac with Mark's parents, they came in town, for a quick dinner trip to Macaroni Grill.  I fed Zac right before I left and as we are sitting at dinner, I start leaking every where and couldn't figure out why. I realized that someone had a baby that was crying and it was making me leak. hahahahaha...so, if you make baby noises or hear a baby cry, you will soak your shirt. Trust me...it happened.

 Little Joey graduated from High School on May 29th. I'm so proud of him.  I was hoping and crossing my fingers and toes that Zac would be early so that we would be able to come and support my big little bro.
 Us on Zac's blessing day, June 3rd, 2012. Mark's family came into town to meet our new addition and so we blessed him early, at 3 weeks old.
 Crazy!! This is a pictures of 5 generations. Great Great Grandma, Great Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, and baby Zac. This is so rare and feel blessed to get a picture.

Here are all of the wonderful people that shared the special day with us! Thanks for being there, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. you are hilarious with your leaky stories. i laugh everytime!

    ReplyDelete