Sunday, July 22, 2012

Zachary Carter Stanford

Zac was born May 11, 2012 at 9:17 am
6 pounds 12 ounces
19 inches long



When Zac was put into my arms for the first time and we both looked into each other's eyes, I felt like we both had been waiting our whole lives for that moment. I felt like we were the only ones in the room...I don't remember what else was going on, I just remember that I was madly in love with my little Zac!!!

Our first family photo




 This was Zac's first bath.  In the beginning, he HATED bath time and would scream the entire time. Now, he loves them and will kick and smile and talk the whole time.



This is CRAZY to me. On the left is what little Zac wore when we brought him home and on the right is him in the same outfit 6 weeks later. Holy huge!!!







11 days after he was born he was already back up to birth weight. Goooo Zac!! At 6 weeks, he would only eat if both of his hands were by his mouth. He had already laughed and he was smiling like crazy.

I was able to bring this bundle of joy home on Mother's Day! Can I just say that you can't have a better Mother's Day than that?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment