Saturday, February 2, 2013

Rite of Passage

Ok, I think that after a baby turns 6 months, they start progressing at the fastest speeds. It was nuts!!! It was as if it was Zac's rite of passage and he was now allowed to be a man child.

He was rolling everywhere and off of everything...whoops!! 

He was sitting up, nice and tall. 

He was talking, err babbling, and it just felt like he was an actual human.

Now, that he is almost 9 months, it must be coming on to a second rite of passage?

He has been doing this adorable army crawl and has it down to an art using a combination of rolls and scoots and army crawls to get exactly where he wants to be. It's impressive.

Zac only wants to stand. Never sit. Never lay. It feels like he stands half of the day with no help at all. He walks, with help, and it really good at it. 

He actually crawled up the stairs...I think I'm doomed with this child. He stands on his own, with no help, for a few seconds.

January 31, he actually did his first "real" crawl on his hands and knees. I was so happy, that I only allowed him to do two slow crawls before I swept him off of the floor in excitement and started running around the house. Weird? Not at all. 

Then, today, he has his first little peek-a-boo of a tooth. Barely poking through the gums. Couldn't be more excited/scared. 

I may have to end breastfeeding.


2 comments:

  1. Asher never, ever bit me. He had about 6 teeth by 9 months! ;) Maybe you'll be lucky and have no biting, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie!! I hope I am lucky...Zac has tried "biting" with gums though and so it makes me worried. How are you? How's your adorable little girl?

      Delete